October 05, 2007

She Smiles!

We received new photos of the baby. As you know, we cannot post her real pictures, so here is a little hint of what she is like at five months old. It is amazing to see how she is growing and becoming more alert. I had to post a little bit of her smile. We were both so glad to see her happy (though it's probably just gas!). It's so wierd to be starting to fall in love with someone you've never met. I guess this is what I felt like when I was pregnant. You can call it hesitantly loving. We constantly think of her and hope for the best, but we can't begin to imagine what it's going to be like at the end of this process. We are hoping still to travel after Thanksgiving if all continues to go as planned. What a great Christmas gift. We still don't have a name for her. We are hoping that it just comes to us one day. With Bird, we had the name picked out since we were dating. With this one, who knows??? Enjoy your little peak at baby girl!